Sunday 26 July 2009

Ghareba (12)

Hey Guys ;*** La3yonkum

___________



he kept calling me and i simply ignored him !

I cried and cried tearlessly for what felt like days ..online affair ? I can't understand why you did what you did hamad.. WHY! it kills me ! aaakh i was really hurt! If he cheated on me once will he do it again? I was so scared .. don't know what to do , i dont have time to think , can I trust him again ? god help ! i don't want to rush a decision that I may regret later!! i can't tell anyone .. shagoolhum!!

i was laying on my bed , lost with my thoughts , staring at my ceiling drowning in tears all through the night till i fall asleep.



Next day , i woke up with a strong headache , a7es rasi thegel .. dashait el bathroom , washed my face , brushed my teeth , looked in the mirror , oohh god i can barley open my eyes , ambaih!! i looked miserable ! my eyes became too small and red! o fe tafkhat ta7at 3ainii ,, i freaked out! shagol 7ag ahali etha shafoni eb hal 7ala , i ran into my room and locked the door!



i grapped my mobile and found missed calls from him , maybe he called me 46 times! and msgs begging me to forgive him and not to break up o i saw weird msg mafahamta :

dalya 3afya etha umi s2eltech 3an shay goleelha enich fahma el mawtho3 ghala6 3ashan kha6rii plzzz dalya plzz ! .. sheno ya3ny shako uma bel mawtho3! sheft el missed calls again .. i found a missed call from his mom ! ne6art shway 3ala ma9a79a7t .. and then called her ..

Calling *Khalti Muneera* Tooot

"aloo"



"hala khalti"



"hala dalya 7abebty shloonich?



"el7amdella khalty entay shlonich??"



"el7amdela ................ shfekum entay o 7amad?"



"mafena shay"



"shloon mafehum shay ams dag 3alay eb ne9 el lail ygool dalya 3abalha eni akalem banat o matabi tsawe el 3ers ! sij uhwa ykalem banat??"



shit shit shit!!! ambaaihh .. "la khalty .. ethaher ana fahma ghala6"



"dalyaa golelee ana 7esbat umich , sij uhwa ykalem banat"



"la khalty ethaher ana fahma ghala6 enshalla entefaham ana weyah el yoom"



"dam fahma ghala6 laish etesare3en o takhbe9en weldi" wanqalaba el se7ro 3ala el sa7er!!!



"...."



"alooh aked mafekum shay?"



"la enshalla mafena ella el 3afya!"



"marra thanya latakhb9oon galbi 3ala soo2 tafahum tara mafeni shadda"



"enshalla khaltyy"



we said our goodbyes and shut the phone , that ass made me lie for him o Igot all the blame! since i acted that way ma3nata deep inside i want to give him a second chance ! maybe it takes something like this to make him realize how close we came to losing each other . he was scared , for sure ,, 3ashan chethy he called his mother o khanbag and fetha7 nafsa in some way .. he kept callig me after I talked to his mom ..i joined his msn and cheeked the emails .. kanat sowalif 3adeya kan bs ethaye3 wagta .. inzain dam fathy laish maysolif ma3ay ! le hal daraja thamenni ya3ny ! i'll forgive him this time, but he better treat me good or else.

he kept texting me : dalya plzz reday 3alaayy



-dalya ana asef walla asef latsawen feni chethyy



I don't want him to feel that i forgive him that easy ,, I want him to suffer shway 3ashan y7es eb qemty .. ham el yoom .. mani raddaa 3aleh .. e7tereg eb mokanik 7amad



*msg recieved*

ana bel ma6ar etha maradetay 3alay walla la akheth agrab 6ayara wareed el kuwaitt .. 7aram 3alech dalya bagele final .. plz reday!









___________

Love Yoooooooou ;**

10 comments:

  1. ishwaya i5tera3t min his mom!
    ee zain itsaween fee let him suffer ishwaya!!:p
    loved this post:P
    next post please :*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAllah nxt post not a cliff hanger !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahahah zain it sawy feeh !! 3shan e3arf who hes messing with !:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambaaih maskeen 7adda e7ebbiich bass meshkela WAYED 3a9abii ;/ eb shakel mo 6abee3ii ! Oo 7adda zain etsaween feeh yestahel ! 3ashan yet3allam ;p..bass tara '6a7akniii men el khar3a gal 7ag omma lool :p

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaay yummaa his mom khare3atny :s zain tsaweeeen khaleeeh ye7es ib ghal6eta 3adel :p bas u know what they say "bu6bai3 mayouz 3an 6ab3a" ;/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOL wallah 3ejabteeny dallouy:P .. khal y3areff qeemtech;p
    love ya hun;*!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! chab chab chaaaaaaaaaab 7amad!!
    egheeeeeeeeeeeeeeth!

    MISSSSSSSSSSING YOU!! :*:*

    - Missing him ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. A7SAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :P NYAHAHAHAAAA.. ana lail7een a7atee innaa byinfi'6i7 sirhaaa mal inha t3aref two gabel 7amad :S kilmaa ayeey bagra post y9eer feeny THIS IS IT!! :P btw garaait 8i9tich in one daay ooo al7een killaa minnich 5arrabtaaay 3alaaiii noumty :P I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nest post dedicated to meeeee 9aaaaaaaaaaa7?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emmm.. ana a7es ena he loves Dallouy bas el kheyana meshkela.. o salfat his mom o ena galaha.. hatha ybayen ena ehwa ma y3aref yetsaraf bas eb nafs el wagt ma yabi to lose eli y7ebha o ena 7as eb ghal6eta.. alla 3a6ana galb kbeer 3shan nsame7 o nensa.. o life is hard anyway.. wel wa7ed ma yet3alam ela men his mistakes.. so I think a7san shay enha etsam7a o ta36eeh fer9a thania.. o etha 3adha,, ta36eeh el 3ain el 7amra ;)
    I love ur writing sis.. im a fan ;*

    ReplyDelete