Thursday 2 July 2009

Dalloy (13)

"maay wesal!"

"heyaaaa , RELAX"

I texted him back : awal matdesh 3al yesar , white dress

ambaih ambaih 7ade metsarwe3a , I recieved msg

am comming.. ;)

refa3t rasi wela he arrived..tawa dash min el baab, he was standing there for a minute , wow! he's really really good-looking ! I'd go to the ends of the earth for him ! he was wearing ban6alon training gray color with white polo shirt o kan labes kabbos , he was looking at me straight into the eyes with smile on his face.. his face lights up , I felt that my cheeks turned red o sar 7ar! he kept looking at me I was really shy so I stared at the floor .. mesha o ra7 soub el cashier 3ashan ya6lebla drink , mayo said

"You're cute when you blush" I blushed harder

"chabay ya 7mara mo wagtech" while she's giving me her evil lough I recieved text msg

Ta3alay Order Something

ayshay sa7 ! ambaih sij eni tejara2t ma3a hal talal bas no I cant! I can't even feel my legs ! I breathed deeply to clam my body down o dazetla : i already ordered :( sorry

ambaih walla I almost had a heart attack !! .. from the corners of my eyes I could see him looking at me for a moment. I shivered

I found myself looking at random places but always stop and took a glance at him when he's not looking..every time it's harder for me to turn the other way! he took his order o ra7 yakhethla sugar - I guess- he was jedami ..refa3t my head slowly again to caught another breathtaking sight of him, at that moment I found myself staring in his eyes -I can say ena sar emkasar-. he smiled and I SMILED back! my mind was screaming and my heart was pumping fast, like I had just run a marathon ,he broke the eye contact and he looked at his coffee , 7a6 feha sugar o ga3ad y7os'ha , then he raised his eyes again at me.. and I felt like I could die at that very moment ! bas plz stop looking at me like that, talal ! don't you know you send a shock to my system with every smile ! he winked at me and started walking towards the door , awal ma6ala3 i looked at mayo and she said

"YA HALAA!! zain thekartay ena ana ma3ach"

"MAY ambaih ambaaaih baghet amoot waaaay sheno hatha!! ZOOOGHAAAA"

"ee adre 7adech se7tay 3al qanafa hehehe " Beep beep - I recieved msg "yah yah yah MSGAT sh3alech.. egray shdazz??"


dazli : Masheba3T ;/

"hahahaha"

"ambaih sheno ya3ny ? he likes me or not"

"ofcourse shfta qemazlich hahaha"

"way ana metwatra o entay teth7eken...bas magal shay"

"embala mashba3t ya3ny he likes you , dalya entay t3aqden shfech .. y7a9ella hal achla7!"

"chabaayy! moshar6 o ba3den el nas athwaq o entay thoqich wader!"

"inzain ana agolich, dezelah wana ba3ad mashba3t , what do u think ? yala dezay"

"6a hathyyyyy! ayshay walla mani daza"

"yebay ana adez" khme6at mobiley o dazatla

wana ba3ad mashba3t , what do u think?

"yal khaysa fashlaaaa"

"no its not , yemken ohwa yeste7e ygol"

"ambaih min sijech uhwa kel madazli sora amade7 feh leen gobal , mabi thag khelge"

he send : aBout wHat?

"ambaaaaaaaaaih yakhaysa FASHLA Fashla fshlaaaaaaaa he's asking about what!"

"oohh ma3alech mena yesta3be6 ketbay about me yalla la ana akteb"

so , dazetla : about me ? :$

i recieved : CUUUUUUUUUTAaaaaaaaaaaaa ;*********
Ga6waaH .. Entay Ga6wety ;)

"sheftaaaaaaaayyy .. i told you!"

"yalla gomay khanred el bait , u drive"

"yalla gemna"

mayo sakarat labtop'ha o gumna min el qanafa , meshait gabelha 3ashan aba6el laha el bab , tawni bamsek el yadda wela wa7ed fach el baab ! Eeeeewww el6aifo! ambaih 7aywan shlon legani! yatni el tha7ka bas kent masdoma wem3a9ba o 3a6ani nathrat -chakaitech!- then he said
"asef ! tfathelaw"

mayo said "la 3ade thank you"

meshaina ray7en el sayara , she asked "shfech em3a9ba?"

"eli fach eb wayhy el bab ba6 chabde sheno yesta3be6! a7na manshof meno bara bas ohwa yshof ena a7na 6al3en bagha yekfakh wayhy"
"heheh haddy haddy , tara chena weyana bel koleya"

"laah! madre"

wesalni msg men el6aifo

a6albich ;) HAHA

way fathyyyyyyyyyyy!!! rekabna sayarty ana o may , talal was sending me msgs on our way back to mayo's house..

Meta Ebtamshon?@@

meshena :)

Zain Ashwa ;)

laish?

Bas Chethy Asking ;P aNa Baro7 eL.Dwaneya Etha Taben Shay msg ME

ok

wesalna bait mayona .. nzalat min el sayara o galatli "he's telling you where he's going o u didnt ask , thats a good sign" i smiled without answering her "bye sweetie o golele she9er"

"enshalla , byee" sakat bab el sayara o dashat bait'hum

el6aifo dag bas maradait cuz 7ade male khelg malaqta .. chan ydezli

tara you don't have to kiss me khalas sama7tech bas lat7agren

way faraghaa , ba7ager zain! .. i went back home , 6ala3t my pj's o 3ala ma i took shower o went to my bed leget msg men talal .. daza 20 minutes ago

Shga3da Tsawen? @@

ambeh 7aram al7en 3abala 7agreta 3ala 6ool dazetla
sorry bas dashet asba7 tawni ashof el msg!

La 3adeY ;) i Just wanna Say Ena am Happy Lanni Sheftech Today , Yalla Namay Ta2akhar elWagt.. Nighty ;*

me 2 wallaaaa ... goodnight :D

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy! YABAKHTY!

5 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! they're soooo cute 2gether =D!!!! hehe keep them comin cuz im luvin it!! :**

    ReplyDelete
  2. su2al wajeeh wim7ayerni.
    hal 6alal yaktib bil msg mala ChiTHi? wela hathi ibharatich?
    o tara ur story it3aqqed! bs post ya3ni wnkoon ibkhair :)
    -BANEE'

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya 7elwwwwwwwwwwwwww hal relationship...abi moreeeeeeeeee ow el6aifo 7adaaaaaaaaaaaaa nekta ow ashkara i7ibich tara ow intai tes6a3be6ain hahhahha....wayed 7ilow ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all 3ala el comments :** , and yes BANEE` uhwa yakteb chethy ;P

    bel weekend sa3ba ena i post , 7ata sa3ba eni asawe sign in :( enshalla sunday ;)

    -"Dalloy"-

    LOVE U ALL :* , o Mariom laish ma 3alaqtay? ;/

    ReplyDelete