Sunday 28 June 2009

Dalloy (11)

guys 7adda short post sorry walla , laman bedait akteb tekawad 3alay el sheghel ;(
______________________________



the following will be msgs ..

Maybe , Shfech Golai @@

agoolik when u join

GOLAY NOW!

kent 7adi metradeda , agool wela la2 ? can i trust him ? bel nehaya hathy som3a o a7na ga3den bel kuwait ! i still feel inna its not ok to talk to guys o ena elli ga3da asaweh not right even if i had big crush on him - and yes its also wrong talking to el6aifo- , kan tafkeri enna i have my wedding dress and shabka , nagesni el groom! o i really REALLY like 6alal! maybe he's the one for me .. i'll trust him, my heart led me to him , my gut told me that he was worthy of my love , my intention was to marry him!

esmi mo sara :( my name is dalya


DALYA ;* , Adre ;) Bs Knt Sakit Bashof Meta U'LL Trust Me and Tell Me



i felt FASHLA .. o 3a9abt shako ynabesh men waray ;(


Dalya meta Ashofich ;(


meta tabi ?


Bacher??


ok

well i said ok la2anna aby akhale9 maby a3aleg nafsi eb wa7ed ana bel nesba lah khayal!


Wain Taben ??


madre kaifek ? enta gool


Hmmm, Starbucks?


oki , aywa7ed ?


Mishref? at 8.00 Ynasbech?


ee oki .. bas plz plz la7ad eye ma3ak


Enshalla ;)


i called mayo o geltlaha 3an bacher .. "plz come with me"

"okay ayee , bayeb el labtop o ba36e thahri el bab"

"ee a7san 3ashan mayenthewel eb jamalech hehe"

"chabay ya 7mara entay mawjoda we6ale3ni LA LA LA .. sheno ebtalbesen?"

"madre eeff"

"shofay ana baser training o 3ango9a o mara7 a7e6 eb wayhe shay"

"hehe enzain fakrele shalbes yalla bye"

"bye 7ubi"

min elli sarli ma3a azeez , my confidence was really low .. I'm a little worried about how it would be meeting him. I'm worried whether things will still be the same once we've met. i cant'deal with the rejection , enshalla he'll like me!

4 comments:

  1. second!! plzzz post soooooooooooon i really want to know whats gona happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. third loooool!! hehe i liked the post ;) i wanna no whats gonna happeeeeeeen bess i5thi ra7tich itha ur busy =D :*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. FORTH!!!!!!!!!!!
    and I'm sure he'll like you;)
    ou ya7laila 7ada understanding! ana 7asaaita by3aa9eb bs engaa9 wayhy lol :P

    ReplyDelete