Monday 15 June 2009

1st Love (22)

Breaking up is hard to do, particularly when it makes no sense, or comes unexpectedly. i was crushed from the experience, i typically become less confident, and less trusting! the love of my life is gone, he was telling me how much he loved me and wanted us to get married , It was my first relationship , my first love ! sadagta , I really thought I had found the ONE!


I really just don't understand why he spoke about commitment when he mayegdar ena ywajeh ahala! there is surely nothing more painful than feeling rejected by the person you love !


I wish I could get on with my life and forget about him, I have my good days and bad days.

on good days, I can go practically the whole day without thinking about him , enjoying my life , having fun with friends , loughfing out loughd. bs il-bad days, I can't sleep properly and constantly break down in tears. sij eny 7aset eni barad chabde feh , bs still it's heartbreaking .


I just don't understand how someone can turn into a complete stranger like this. I used to love him but now I dont , my feeling towards him is HATE! PURE HATE ! I REALLY HATE HIM!


They said behind every hurtful event, there’s usually a valuable lesson. My last break up taught me to have fewer expectations, not to settle for less than I deserve, and never be involved with someone who doesn’t value what I “uniquely” have to offer.






"Gahar makent ana adre te3esh eb galbi kathaba , Gahar tawni 3araft enik 3ala el 7ablain la3aba , ketheb kanat suwalefek .. o kel kelma 3ala kaifek , wana elli a7sebek roo7ii welgalbi agrab a7babaa..! Wefait Legalbik eb 3umri o lik tha7ait bayami .. legetek lel2asaf kethba a3esh baha ma3a a7lami!! Na3am 9adagt kelmatik , wala adre beneyatik..!! Badawe roo7i Ebroo7i , o baktem feni jroo7i .. ba3esh eb denya min DONIK o 3eesh Bel Gahar 3umrik!!"

12 comments:

  1. fiirst ;D yalla baro7 agra ;p

    Nadoosh ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAW 9adgene a7es bele t7seen fe ench en5d3taai :( alla y3eench :(

    bs it's tooo short nabe long plzz thank u ;*

    Nadoosh ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam kesar kha6ri hal post :"( miskeeena....sniff sniff...bes zein sawat feeh 3ashat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. let go of all the anger ma3alich min that ASS!!!

    and today's post was short*puppy dog eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, for one, hate him. A L O T.
    He isn't even worth your time to think about him. And he deifintely is not worth your precious tears.
    oh, and btw, I love your story!;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys thanks you all o 7addy a7ebkum ;* khali9at qe9at 7ayaty ma3a 3azez , etha taboon t3arfoon shno sar next ma3endi mani3 to share it with U!!

    -Dalloy

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes care to share we love ur writing and i'm happy u shared ur story

    plz continue and don't stop

    love u

    ReplyDelete
  8. ee ee, we would really love to know what happenned after you ended it with 3azeez?;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate him so much for everything he did to you but in the end you came out with a lesson a hard lesson learned bs a lesson nonetheless, we humans are growing up and so we constantly need to learn.

    Bs tekberen o tensain inshalla o u will find the one who will treat you right! I hate his family and how hypocritical he is... I think you should've completely left him and didn't entertain anything from him when he went o khe6ab wa7da thanya bcos if he could do it once, he can do it a third and fourth time :/


    Bs yalla we want to know more about what happens later on, i.e. Abdullatif :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEEEES WE WANT TO SHARE ;D PLZZZZZ POST TODAAAAAAAAAAY :***

    Nadoosh ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. waay wallah kesartay kha6rii ! tara kellish ma testahlain ellii 9ar feech oo 7adda ma testahlain wa7ed methil 3aziz..kel ellii sawa feech beredla eb youm men el ayam !!!
    eeeh plzz nabii en3aref ba3dain sheno 9aar..atwaqa3 be9eer shay ma3a 3abdulli6eef..3ad 7abbait hal rayaal..zouqa ya7lailaa..
    thnk u for sharing ur story..wallah kanat amazing i loved it oo loved u tooo ;*

    M

    ReplyDelete
  12. ;'( thaaatts so heartbreaking;'(

    ReplyDelete